Firstly, it shouldn’t really need to be listed down why you need to attend a workshop on fighting online harassment but still, let me make it simple. If the list below doesn’t scare you enough, you are already in trouble. Snap out of it.
- EVERYONE using a smart phone/ internet in any form is vulnerable to this menace.
- No, you are not “too smart/intelligent” to be a victim.
- How to avoid forming internet patterns
- Learn about the do’s /dont’s of social media
- What really classifies as ‘abuse’, do you know?
- What are the punishable offenses in our law, know about them
- Teach your young children & parents about online safety
- Learn how to approach the authorities if you are ever targeted
- How to reclaim your life after being hit by any such incident
- The scars that don’t show run deepest. How do you work your way out of it.
Also recommend that you watch this TED Talk by Monica Lewinsky: The Price of Shame
Watch how ruthlessly the world of digital media can lynch you & drive you to brink of insanity.
I am opening registrations tomorrow for across 5 cities. Please come.
Let’s make online a safe place.